Home / Cooking / Discover Some of the Shocking Black Mold Health Symptoms That Black Mold Toxicity Can Cause

Discover Some of the Shocking Black Mold Health Symptoms That Black Mold Toxicity Can Cause

Black mold is a strain of fungi that grows and develops on damp surfaces and is rather downy or powdery in terms of appearance. This is just one of the types of mold that grows in the home, but it is the worst one when it comes to your health. Many people are highly contagious to this type of mold and it can cause severe symptoms ranging from respiratory problems, to headaches to skin rashes and in extreme cases even death.

How does black mold get into your home?

For many people, it happens during a flood, leak or natural disaster. For others, mold can simply take up residence in a damp bathroom or basement. You see, mold loves dampness and humidity. When you combine this with a moderate temperature and the right amount of sunlight you have the most suitable condition for mold spores to grow.

Mold can grow pretty much anywhere in your home. In the wood, the walls, food, clothes, carpets and even on the couch. Contrary to the popular belief that molds are confined to growing within walls and anything that is made of fabric this is because molds can also thrive within air conditioners and home cooling systems.

There are various types of mold and some are relatively harmless but the most toxic is black mold. In fact it can cause severe problems for people exposed to it, just check out this list of Black mold symptoms below that one might experience if they are suffering from Black mold poisoning.

The common symptoms would include headaches, cough, nausea, loss of memory, lethargy, development of hives as well as rashes on the skin, dizziness, there are also cases wherein the person can experience lung bleeding, a lack in focus and concentration, asthma, damaged digestion as well as respiratory system, pain in the liver and other organs, asthma, infections in the urinary tract and allergic reactions such as having a runny nose.

If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and believe that you have mold in your home, its best to visit your doctor and to get professional help in cleaning your home. Do note that when a person is exposed long enough to mold, it can eventually lead to very severe problems.


TrueInspiredLiving.com

Trueinspiredliving.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*