Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint was created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden. It is a very renowned cream and is portable and very protective for the lips.
The product has the following features:
• It is a very light cream.
• It is available in many shades.
• It is very portable and handy.
• It has very softening effect.
• It has a plenty of vitamin E and sunscreen with Sun Protective Factor of 15.
• It also provides antioxidants protection.
• It moisturizes and sooths the lips.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint has a lot of benefits as well. Some of them are as follows:-
• It provides relief to the damaged and cracked lips.
• It provides protection from the sun as it has an SPF of 15.
• It protects the skin from free radicals and from any type of environmental changes such as pollution etc.
• It prevents moisture loss from the body and the lips.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint is filled with sunscreen, Vitamin E and emollients. It is available honey, berry, plum, melon, chestnut and blush colors. All the colors look natural and are shiny as well. They are not very intense. All the colors last for a long time. It is made up of petrolatum, vitamin E and beta hydroxyl which is very smoothening for skin. It also provides anti oxidant protection because it has a lot of vitamin E in it. It was awarded the “Best lip balm” by 2007 Allure Editors’ Choice Best of Beauty Award in United States of America.
It gives a protection for at least eight hours to the lips. Once you start using this lip care balm, then you will get addicted to it. This is a very natural cream which provides the best protection to the lips. It keeps the lips very fresh. When this cream came into the market, it immediately became a big success because of the benefits it provides. The story for the name of this cream is also very interesting. It is said that once a client used this cream on the knee of her child and the child was feeling relieved after eight hours. So this cream was given the name of eight hour protection cream. This is the way how this cream got its name.